Daddy used his Leatherman to cut the bottom of the tree off. Mummy said she was glad we had a small tree--if it had been as big as she wanted (20 feet I think she said), then it would have taken Daddy much longer.
While I was sleeping, Mummy and Daddy brought it inside and cut the net off. Isn't it beautiful! Mummy thought it was so beautiful that she gave it a hug. Right after I woke up, she let me touch it. I wasn't so sure, but I think that was more because I was SO tired!
We have a couple of special ornaments on the tree, too. Mummy says the most important one is mine. It looks just like the baby rattles they had a long time ago. It's silver, and on one side it says "Baby's First Christmas 2013." On the other side, it says "Get ready to have your world rattled." What do you think that means?
The other special ornaments are the one I made (it has my hand print on it), a little hedgehog made out of sticks that Mummy got at the Botanic Gardens, a Postbox with an English Robin on top, and then a really cool Owl Bauble. That's Daddy's favorite.

To be honest, my favorite part was definitely helping Daddy put the tree topper on. I'm so glad he let me help!
It is definitely my favorite part of Christmas so far! Every day I come downstairs and get to see my beautiful Christmas tree. Thanks Mummy and Daddy for getting it for me!



Henry is KILLING IT in the cute department in that red and blue checked shirt!!!
ReplyDelete