Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Picking Out Our Christmas Tree!

While we were at Scottsdale's, we picked out our Christmas Tree!!

We looked, and looked, and looked for the best tree. Mummy found it right away, but she wanted to make sure, so we looked at a few other trees before deciding on that one. I helped Daddy look at them all! After a while, I think all the trees started to look the same to Daddy--good thing Mummy was there to help us pick one out!

 Our Christmas tree is BEAUTIFUL! Mummy said it's pretty small, but it looks big to me! It's green and smells really nice. Daddy said we'd get to take it home and put beautiful, sparkly things on it. The nice man at Scottsdale's put it in a bag for us to take home. Mummy was going to have them deliver it to our house, but Daddy and I decided we didn't want to wait a week for it to come--we could take it on the bus! What a great idea!!
This is our tree!!!

At the bus stop. It was really dark outside!
We paid £29.99 for our tree. Mummy was worried that was kind of a lot, but Daddy said "Hey, it's Henry's first tree." That's right! It is!! After we paid, we walked down to the bus stop. I was relieved, because on the sign, it said just 6 more minutes till the bus came. 

But if didn't come. 

Then the next bus didn't come, which was 20 minutes after that. Mummy sat down on the grass with me and I got a bottle. I was so tired that I fell asleep! I got to take a 25 minute nap on her lap out there before the bus came. I was glad that it took a while, because that meant I got a nap and I still got to be awake for the bus ride home!

I'm so excited to take it home and get it all covered in pretty lights and the sparkly things Daddy called ornaments!
Here we are on our way to the bus stop and then on the bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment