Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was yesterday. Mummy said that it was kind of a lame first Halloween for me, but I thought it was pretty fun: I got to play with pumpkins! We bought them at a store on the corner of Lensfield Road where farmers can bring their food and sell it. We paid £3 for Mummy and Daddy's and £1 for mine. 


We took them home and Daddy destroyed them! He took all the insides out and cut them up. I was not very happy about that.

But then I saw what he and Mummy had in mind for them and them I got really excited! Oh, and Daddy let me play with part of the pumpkin--that helped, too.

Mummy carved mine to look like me! With two teeth and everything! Hers looked like Mike from Monsters, Inc. and Daddy's said Happy Halloween. It was pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment