She used a cheap toothbrush to put paint all over my hand and then I got to push it on the paper and made turkeys! Mummy said we're going to send them to Nana and Papa, Grandpa and Grandma, and then all of Mummy and Dad's Grandparents.
Anyway, I LOVED finger painting. The only thing I didn't like was we had to make so many different turkeys, so Daddy kept taking the paper away from me! Just when I finally got my hands on it, he whisked it away and put another one on my tray. Oh well--at the end Mummy gave me my very own piece of paper that I was allowed to play with!
![]() |
When Mummy wasn't looking, I put some war paint on my face. What do you think?
| Finger painting is a serious business. War paint must be applied. |
My high chair got pretty messy, but all the paint came right off so it's all white and clean again. Mummy gave me a bath right after. I wanted to keep playing in the paint all day!

Henry, loving the war paint! I might follow suit and wear it everyday! Perhaps to the office?
ReplyDelete